- Obtain Customs and Border Protection/Departure Record, Form I-94
- Must provide Green Card Form I-551 or a court order immigration judge to show asylum, or
- Provide proof of military services (for example discharge papers)
United States Nationals
United States Nationals are eligible for SSI Benefits if they meet SSI requirements. All United States citizens are actually nationals, which is rare, a person can receive U.S. National status without being a U.S. citizen. As long as a person has a U.S. National certificate is eligible. For example:
- If you were born in the American Samoa or Swains Islands outlying the possessions of the United States
- If you were born outside the United States and have two parents who are U.S. non-citizen nationals, as long as both parents were residents or either the U.S. or outlying possessions
- If a person under the age of five years old can be found in an outlying possession of an unknown parentage
- People who are born outside the United States and the outlying possessions and have at least one parent who is an alien and one parent who is a non-citizen United States National. Must be prior to the birth of the person, the parents was present in the United States or outlying possessions for less than seven years in a ten year continuing period And
- The United States national parent will not be outside of the U.S. or its outlying possessions for a continuing period for more than a year
- Must be five years in the United States national parent been living in the U.S. of the outlying territories were done after age 14 years old.
You May Want To Hire An Attorney Or A Self-Guidance Book
It can be a very complicated process to file for disability especially when you have an immigration status that can cause an additional issue, it will be a good idea to get a self-guidance book or an attorney for your disability case. Disability attorneys are paid 25% of your back pay and a maximum of $6,000.00.
Step by Step Guidance
Check out our step by step guidance to save you some time and confusion on areas where you may struggle.
Please feel free to write a comment or feedback in the website blog page.